ROAR currently has 9 studios.
1 Shared studio is available to rent for more information contact ROAR at firstname.lastname@example.org
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to share a large creative space here at ROAR. The studio benefits from two sides of daylight through leaded windows overlooking Corporation Street and Domine Lane in the centre of Rotherham. The space will be partitioned and offers two layers of security.
Offering 168 square feet (8 x 21 feet) at only £125.00 a month electricity and wifi and 24 hour access included, small annual service fee of £35.
We have 9 other studios, an exhibition space, communal kitchen and other resources available for all manner of creative activity. If you would like to view the space please contact the office on 01709 835747 or enquire to: email@example.com
Large space @ Westgate Chambers to rent
Are your organisation/group looking for some space?
Perhaps to rehearse for a dance/drama performance or to hold a weekly class? Or perhaps you are after a meeting room in Rotherham town centre?
We may have the answer for you.
Currently available to rent by the hour or for the day, is a large room here at Westgate Chambers in Rotherham town centre.
Size of the space: 74.7 sq metres.
Some features of the room include:
- Mirrors across one wall with optional black-out covering.
- Sound system with four speakers and a sound board.
- Two bars of lights and a lighting board.
- Floor mounted fresnels.
- Landing mats.
- A number of chairs.
- A line of windows bringing in natural light. Costs:
- £25 p/h.
- Varied day rates starting from £150 (fully serviceable at a greater cost).
- Negotiable block book rates. The room would be suitable for a range of activities from dance, drama, acoustic music, conferencing, meetings, away days and other creative activities. The rest of the floor is currently home to ROAR’s office and project room, as well as 6 other studio holders, a real creative hub with full disabled access. If you are interested in finding out more or booking in to look around please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively ring 01709 835747.